Bob developed his first website in 1996, long ago in internet time! It was a Beatles music site that had a dual purpose – first to help Beatles fans locate Beatles resources on the fledgling internet and the second, to act as a ad revenue site.
Most recently, Bob has developed his skills in WordPress as a platform for business and personal websites. WordPress is the perfect environment because of its flexibility, its inherently strong SEO structure, it’s powerful capabilities and last but not least, the fact that clients can manage their own site content.
Bob Cheal works from his home as a part time web designer. Married to Shirley since 1989, he is a former sandwich shop owner (Santa Rosa Subs), licensed mortgage agent (Mission Hills Mortgage), church administrator (FUMC Santa Rosa), marketing services manager (Guaranty Residential Lending), handyman and author (Ship-Shape Handyman Services) and Marketing Manager (Sequoia Senior Solutions). His love of computers and computer programming started in 1973 and has stayed with him throughout his career. Creating his first webpage in 1996, through his design work today he is able reach out to the community and help businesses reach their target markets with the tools available on the world wide web.
In 2005 he authored a book entitled “The Handyman Business Guide to Success.” He gained valuable experience in the self publishing market and learned the intricacies of Amazon sales channels. Search optimization needs led to a republication under the title: “The Handyman Business Guide to Success.” With it’s new title in place the book quickly rose to the top of the handyman business book searches on Amazon.
Developing a successful website involves more than posting a webpage. Bob can help you in many ways including:
- Give your site a facelift to give it life and interactivity.
- Develop your site in an environment that you can manage yourself. This can minimize your need for ongoing web content support.
- Create a back end for administration of the site and your database of customers.
- Incorporate analytics for traffic analysis so that you can make intelligent decisions about the direction of the site.
- Develop revenue channels from PPC ads and affiliate sales to improve your bottom line.
- Administer a PPC (pay per click) targeted advertising campaign to drive more of the right type of traffic to your website or to build your new business.
- Build an E-Commerce site to market your products and services.
- Add a never ending stream of news and information to your site by incorporating news feeds.